“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
And the same proverb goes for my new part-time job as a Freelance Writer, which started just late last year. It’s been on my (Faith Goals) list as I could really use some extra cash to add up to our family’s needs.
So far, so good, I can say.
But not only that, I get to enjoy some more of its benefits:
- I get to work on my free time at home, NO STRESS
- I am my own person in charge (but yeah, TECHNICALLY, I work to get paid by clients)
- I get to challenge myself through writing in different niches
- I get to learn more about the proper usage of the Native English Language
- Satisfied clients’ responses do give a me a “pat on the back” feel
You know what? God has been so good in providing me the kind of freelance that would just feel like a hobby. Well, not every project is as easy but all I can say is, it’s really all due to God and his providence of the wisdom that I need that I am able to finish every task; and you know what they say, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13).
PS: In case you need some writing services, feel free to contact me. 😉