This is probably the easiest recipe I’ve ever done so far. It only took around 12-15 minutes to make! For this snack, I basically used (as usual) whatever I had in the fridge:
- Toss in and mix all the dry ingredients together. For my recipe, I used like a half a cup of cereals, a half a cup of oats, and then a teaspoon each of moringa powder and sesame seeds.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of peanut butter (add whatever sweetener you want, in my case, I used like a tablespoon of palm syrup) and melt ’em in a pan over low heat (don’t burn it!) Then, remove from heat and let it cool down just a bit.
- Pour melted PB onto the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Get ready to get yer hands dirrtyy! Scoop out some of the mixture with your (clean) hands and roll ’em into balls the size of smidget donuts.
- Finally, pop ’em in the fridge and let it chill for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I dunno ’bout you but I liked it. If you’re an adventurous eater like me, then you’ll probably like this one, too. Give it a go and do let me know if it works for you.